Our Annual New Year’s Bash returns to the Marriot Hotel’s elegant Colorado Ballroom. We strive every year to keep it affordable so everyone can celebrate in style with friends and family.
We have couples, singles, families, newlyweds, young professionals, and even grandparents with one task to keep that dance floor packed all night. Last year, we sold out with more than 500 party-goers, so please reserve early.
I look forward to seeing all our returning friends and the new friends planning on celebrating with us for the first time. Please read this page in full, especially if it’s your first time attending our New Year’s Dance Party.
The evening starts at 8 pm – All guests should arrive no later than 9:15 pm
Dinner Buffet opens at 8:30pm
Marinated Grilled Vegetables, International & Domestic Cheeses, Cured Italian Meats- Assorted Cocktail Breads
Fresh Garden Greens Salad with Assorted Dressings
Herb-Crusted Prime Rib Au Jus – Forrest Mushroom Hunter Sauce – Horseradish
Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
Asian Noodles with Vegetables
Dessert Medley- Bittersweet Chocolate Cups filled with Chocolate Mousse, Fruit tarts, mini cheesecakes
Please purchase your tickets early. All ticket sales are final
Please bring a copy of your printed electronic ticket that night to expedite entry into the Ballroom. The ticket purchaser’s name will also be on our guest list. We may ask the ticketholder to present ID at the host welcome tables.
General Admission, Reserved Seating & VIP & Corporate Tables
Every year we receive many last minute calls and emails from guests asking to match multiple random names and add them to their existing reservations. It becomes a daunting task, so in order to ensure that everyone is accommodated in a timely fashion, I have set up the following ticket packages.
- 4 ticket max purchase at one time – 78.00 each plus credit card processing fee. Night club type admission – Seating is not reserved or guaranteed.
- 8 ticket max purchase at one time – 85.00 per person plus credit card processing fee. Small or larger groups wishing to be seated together or in the same general area. We will accommodate up to 8 guests under one purchase. The price difference is only 7 dollars more per ticket to have reserved seating, but the whole group must be purchased by one buyer under one name.We will not be handling multiple purchases from different parties to create a large reserved area. You may be asked to share the table with other ticketholders in order to fill the table. Upon arrival a host will seat you and your guests under the name of the sole ticket buyer.
VIP & Corporate Table Buyers
- If you plan on purchasing multiple VIP tables or have friends purchasing VIP tables of their own, contact me directly so I can have them situated in the same vicinity of the ballroom. You can also avoid added VIP and Corporate table credit card fees by paying with a check or money order. Reserved table buyers and their guests are asked to arrive no later than 9pm to accommodate them in a timely fashion prior to the show start time.
VIP Table for 10
- Optimal Event Seating (8-10 guests at table) – 900.00 a table plus credit card processing fee. The price difference is only 5 dollars more per ticket to have a reserved VIP table, but the whole table must be purchased by one buyer and be under one name. We will not be handling multiple purchases from different parties to create a reserved table of ten. Upon arrival a host will seat you and your guests. Your VIP tickets will be mailed to you. Very limited number of VIP Tables. Please reserve early.
Large VIP Table for 12 –
- Optimal Event Seating (12 guests max at table) –1080.00 plus credit card processing fee. The price difference is only 5 dollars more per ticket to have a reserved VIP table, but the whole table must be purchased by one buyer and be under one name. We will not be handling multiple purchases from different parties to create a reserved table of twelve. Upon arrival a host will seat you and your guests. Your VIP tickets will be mailed to you. Very limited number of VIP Tables. Please reserve early.
- Prime seating and VIP cocktail table service (8-10 guests at table – 1050.00) or (12 guests at table – add 210.00) For business owners and corporate clients that are wanting to attend and advertise under their company banner. They will also receive acknowledgement at the event and company name or logo will appear on event screen. Your corporate VIP tickets will be mailed to you. Corporate table buyers and their guests are asked to arrive no later than 9pm to accommodate them in a timely fashion prior to the show start time. Very limited number of Corporate tables. Contact me directly for further details. I reserve the right to reject any corporate buyer that I deem not suitable for promotion at the event.
Dress to impress. It is New Year’s, Gentlemen. Collared shirt and dress pants to black tie formal are totally appropriate. Ladies, we already know you’ll be looking spectacular. Please no jeans or t-shirts.
As a parent, where else can I have a phenomenal time with my kids ringing in the New Year as a family in a safe, fun, and elegant environment. For parents that are purchasing reserved seating tickets and would like to celebrate with their kids, I will have 40 comp tickets for kids 12 and under only. I am limiting them to a first come – first served basis with a limit of 2 per family in order to be fair to everybody. So please reserve and purchase early. Those seeking more than two accommodations for their kids will have to purchase additional reserved seating tickets to accommodate their ticket needs. There will be no exceptions.
Hotel Rooms, Next Day Brunch & Parking
The Marriott is offering a special overnight rate of only 89.00 that evening. Please call the Marriott direct at 1-800 932-2151 and ask for Randy’s NYE Dance Party Group Block and mention our event to have the discounted rate honored or click on this link.
New Year’s Day brunch buffet at the Marriott restaurant for only 20.18 per person for adults and 12.00 for kids. You can make a reservation for the brunch at 719-260-1800
Ample Free Parking at the Colorado Springs Marriott
If you still have questions or requests, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-310-9290. For calls or requests on the day of the show, please contact my show manager, David Strauss at 719-499-3225
Please purchase your tickets early. All ticket sales are final